The 30th anniversary seminar “LIME, CEMENT, ECOLOGY” will be held on May 20-22, 2024. As usual, we look forward to seeing you at the congress hotel Jezerka, Seč.
We have started a new project CK04000162 “Development of low carbon durable cement concrete pavements”
The three-years project we have started with TA ČR TRANSPORT 2020+ together with other participants Skanska, a.s. and Brno University of Technology.
Increasing the durability of concrete pavements of roads by limiting the effect of alkali-silica reaction (ASR)
You can find the new Certificate of Accreditation in the Laboratory.
The 9th International Conference CONCRETE ROADS 2022 was held on November 3th 2022 at Aquapalace Hotel Prague in Cestlice near Prague.
Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague, Ltd.
Our core business is research, development and testing in the following areas:
- lime and limestone;
- mortars and plasters;
- gypsum and gypsum plasters;
- fly ashes and slag;
- and other hydraulic and non-hydraulic binders and building materials.
What we do:
- design technology solutions to meet environmental, legislation and standards requirements,
- offer specialized comprehensive testing of building materials,
- participate in development of European and Czech technical standards,
- inform and educate on legislative issues, participate in the preparation of environmental legislation in the Czech Republic and the EU, represent interests of the production of building materials industry,
- organize training courses and seminars, provide marketing surveys.