Two new devices were purchased in 2019.
The 27th conference LIME, CEMENT, EKOLOGY 2020 will be held in October 12 – 14 at the WELLNESS HOTEL FRYMBURK.
Increasing the durability of concrete pavements of roads by limiting the effect of alkali-silica reaction (ASR)
The 8th International Conference CONCRETE ROADS 2020 will be held on November 5th 2020 at Aquapalace Hotel Prague.
In 2019 we start project TA ČR TH04010207 with Brno University of Technology – Increasing the durability of concrete pavements of roads by limiting the effect of alkali-silica reaction (ASR). We also finished project TA ČR TH01031196 with the National Institute of Public Health – Research and development of the “artificial carbonation” process for the evaluation of durability and environmental safety of construction materials in the operation practice.
Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague, Ltd.
Our core business is research, development and testing in the following areas:
- lime and limestone;
- mortars and plasters;
- gypsum and gypsum plasters;
- fly ashes and slag;
- and other hydraulic and non-hydraulic binders and building materials.
What we do:
- design technology solutions to meet environmental, legislation and standards requirements,
- offer specialized comprehensive testing of building materials,
- participate in development of European and Czech technical standards,
- inform and educate on legislative issues, participate in the preparation of environmental legislation in the Czech Republic and the EU, represent interests of the production of building materials industry,
- organize training courses and seminars, provide marketing surveys.