The 26th conference LIME, CEMENT, EKOLOGY 2019 was held in June 17. – 19. 2019 at the congress hotel Jezerka in Seč. We look forward to meeting you at the next conference LIME, CEMENT, EKOLOGY 2020, which will be held from 19 to 21 May 2020.
Increasing the durability of concrete pavements of roads by limiting the effect of alkali-silica reaction (ASR)
The 15th International Cement Chemistry Congress (ICCC 2019) was held in Prague on 16 – 20 September 2019 and 664 participants attended congress from around the world.
In 2019 we start project TA ČR TH04010207 with Brno University of Technology – Increasing the durability of concrete pavements of roads by limiting the effect of alkali-silica reaction (ASR). We also finished project TA ČR TH01031196 with the National Institute of Public Health – Research and development of the “artificial carbonation” process for the evaluation of durability and environmental safety of construction materials in the operation practice.
The 8th International Conference CONCRETE ROADS 2020 will be held on November 5th 2020 at Aquapalace Hotel Prague.
Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague, Ltd.
Our core business is research, development and testing in the following areas:
- lime and limestone;
- mortars and plasters;
- gypsum and gypsum plasters;
- fly ashes and slag;
- and other hydraulic and non-hydraulic binders and building materials.
What we do:
- design technology solutions to meet environmental, legislation and standards requirements,
- offer specialized comprehensive testing of building materials,
- participate in development of European and Czech technical standards,
- inform and educate on legislative issues, participate in the preparation of environmental legislation in the Czech Republic and the EU, represent interests of the production of building materials industry,
- organize training courses and seminars, provide marketing surveys.