The 9th International Conference CONCRETE ROADS 2022 will be held on November 3th 2022 at Aqua Palace Hotel Prague in Cestlice near Prague.
Increasing the durability of concrete pavements of roads by limiting the effect of alkali-silica reaction (ASR)
The next conference LIME, CEMENT, ECOLOGY will be held on 15-17 May 2023.
You can find the new Certificate of Accreditation in the Laboratory.
Another MSŠCH student Magdaléna Součková, who cooperated with our institute, won with her work at School Conference 2021.
Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague, Ltd.
Our core business is research, development and testing in the following areas:
- lime and limestone;
- mortars and plasters;
- gypsum and gypsum plasters;
- fly ashes and slag;
- and other hydraulic and non-hydraulic binders and building materials.
What we do:
- design technology solutions to meet environmental, legislation and standards requirements,
- offer specialized comprehensive testing of building materials,
- participate in development of European and Czech technical standards,
- inform and educate on legislative issues, participate in the preparation of environmental legislation in the Czech Republic and the EU, represent interests of the production of building materials industry,
- organize training courses and seminars, provide marketing surveys.