Next 26th conference LIME, CEMENT, EKOLOGY 2019 will be held in June 17. – 19. 2019 at the congress hotel Jezerka in Seč.
In 2019 we start project TA ČR TH04010207 with Brno University of Technology – Increasing the durability of concrete pavements of roads by limiting the effect of alkali-silica reaction (ASR). We also finish project TA ČR TH01031196 with the National Institute of Public Healthm – Research and development of the “artificial carbonation” process for the evaluation of durability and environmental safety of construction materials in the operation practice.
Prague will host the 15th International Congress – International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement in 2019
The next 15th ICCC 2019 will be held during 16 – 20 September 2019 in Prague under the professional guidance of the Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague and Czech Cement Association CR and under the organizing services GUARANT International.
The 7th International Conference CONCRETE ROADS 2018 was held on November 8th 2018 at TOP HOTEL Prague.
We have finished project Research and development of the “artificial carbonation” process for the evaluation of durability and environmental safety of construction materials in the operation practice from the program of Epsilon TA ČR.
Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague, Ltd.
Our core business is research, development and testing in the following areas:
- lime and limestone;
- mortars and plasters;
- gypsum and gypsum plasters;
- fly ashes and slag;
- and other hydraulic and non-hydraulic binders and building materials.
What we do:
- design technology solutions to meet environmental, legislation and standards requirements,
- offer specialized comprehensive testing of building materials,
- participate in development of European and Czech technical standards,
- inform and educate on legislative issues, participate in the preparation of environmental legislation in the Czech Republic and the EU, represent interests of the production of building materials industry,
- organize training courses and seminars, provide marketing surveys.