The 7th International Conference CONCRETE ROADS 2018 will be held on November 8th 2018 at TOP HOTEL Prague in Prague – Chodov.
In 2015 we have initiated with the National Institute of Public Health project TA ČR – Research and development of the “artificial carbonation” process for the evaluation of durability and environmental safety of construction materials in the operation practice. We also continue as a co-investigator in project TIP MPO ČR – Research and innovation adjustments of the geological environment with lime additives and in a project GA ČR – Influence of fluid fly ash on the thermodynamic stability of hydraulic binders.
Next 26th conference LIME, CEMENT, EKOLOGY 2019 will be held in June 17. – 19. 2019 at the congress hotel Jezerka in Seč.
Prague will host the 15th International Congress – International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement in 2019
The next 15th ICCC 2019 will be held during 16 – 20 September 2019 in Prague under the professional guidance of the Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague and Czech Cement Association CR and under the organizing services GUARANT International.
We gained in the program Epsilon TA ČR support for the project Research and development of the “artificial carbonation” process for the evaluation of durability and environmental safety of construction materials in the operation practice.
Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague, Ltd.
Our core business is research, development and testing in the following areas:
- lime and limestone;
- mortars and plasters;
- gypsum and gypsum plasters;
- fly ashes and slag;
- and other hydraulic and non-hydraulic binders and building materials.
What we do:
- design technology solutions to meet environmental, legislation and standards requirements,
- offer specialized comprehensive testing of building materials,
- participate in development of European and Czech technical standards,
- inform and educate on legislative issues, participate in the preparation of environmental legislation in the Czech Republic and the EU, represent interests of the production of building materials industry,
- organize training courses and seminars, provide marketing surveys.