More than 120 participants attended the 24th conference LIME, CEMENT, EKOLOGY 2017, which was held at the congress hotel Jezerka in Seč.
Faculty of Architecture in Brno, Czech Cement Association and Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague organized fourth year student architectural competition CONCRETE AND ARCHITECTURE. This year is designed as national unlike previous years, which were intended only for students of architecture Faculty of Architecture in Brno.
In 2015 we have initiated with the National Institute of Public Health project TA ČR – Research and development of the “artificial carbonation” process for the evaluation of durability and environmental safety of construction materials in the operation practice. We also continue as a co-investigator in project TIP MPO ČR – Research and innovation adjustments of the geological environment with lime additives and in a project GA ČR – Influence of fluid fly ash on the thermodynamic stability of hydraulic binders.
We gained in the program Epsilon TA ČR support for the project Research and development of the “artificial carbonation” process for the evaluation of durability and environmental safety of construction materials in the operation practice.
Prague will host the 15th International Congress – International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement in 2019
The 14th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement – ICCC 2015 was held during 13 -16 October 2015 in Beijing, China. The next 15th ICCC 2019 will be held during 16 – 20 September 2019 in Prague under the professional guidance of the Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague and Czech Cement Association CR and under the organizing services GUARANT International.
Research Institute of Binding Materials Prague, Ltd.
Our core business is research, development and testing in the following areas:
- lime and limestone;
- mortars and plasters;
- gypsum and gypsum plasters;
- fly ashes and slag;
- and other hydraulic and non-hydraulic binders and building materials.
What we do:
- design technology solutions to meet environmental, legislation and standards requirements,
- offer specialized comprehensive testing of building materials,
- participate in development of European and Czech technical standards,
- inform and educate on legislative issues, participate in the preparation of environmental legislation in the Czech Republic and the EU, represent interests of the production of building materials industry,
- organize training courses and seminars, provide marketing surveys.